Sunday, December 14, 2008

my first blog

kinda sounds like a caption for that would normally be seen in a kid's photo album, like "my first day of school", or "my first poo poo". Oh well, i guess we all have to start somewhere...

Welcome to my blog. I have not been a blogger, and never thought the day would come when this adjative would be used to describe me. I've only begun, so i won't get too far ahead of myself and use THAT word to describe me :). Not sure how often i will jump online to update this, though i intend to try it out and see if it sticks. I'd like for this to be a place where i download my thoughts, and share what's going on in my life. Reality though, i am not going to be one of those people who are constantly updating their blogs and telling the whole world about everything that ever happens in my day. Maybe someday, but for now, this will not be a Twitter-like blog.

I do intend, however, to use this blog to journal what God is teaching me and how i am responding to it. SO, check in with me every now and then - it is my prayer that in some way, God will use this blog site to be a source of blessing to you.

Take some time to check out the lists I've posted on the side - there you can see what books i'm reading, music i'm listening to, and teachers that i'm following. If you have any other books or music to recommend, please share it with me. I've also included website links of the teachers that I am following - check them out when you have some time. Over the years, these Godly leaders have had a part in developing my walk with God.

Please feel free to post your comments with me - ideas for my blog layout, content, books, music, etc. Thanks for stopping by and reading.

No comments: