Sunday, March 8, 2009

Bible Study Tool - Blue Letter Bible

A friend of mine referred me to an online Bible study tool - thought I'd share it with you. The site is http://www.blueletterbible.org/index.cfm. It is a pretty sophisitated little site, with cross references, maps, timelines, and many other references. It also has a bible reading plan, daily devotionals, and commentaries. I also found a link that specifically deals with sayings that are supposedly in the Bible, but are not actually in the scripture - very interesting!

I have't spent a whole lot of time on it, but I can say that I am very impressed with what I've seen so far. Any time I come across something I thing that is beneficial, I want to put it out there for everyone to know about.

As with anything that I recommend, I want you to let me know if you find something objectionable - i can't catch it all, but want to know if I have inadvertently supported something that is contrary to what the Bible teaches. Check it out and let me know what you think - good, bad, or indifferent.

No comments: