Tuesday, April 13, 2010

TWITTER!

The gap between my blog posts is getting larger and larger... mostly due to the fact that i really don't have time in my day to sit down and type out the kind of thoughtful post that i usually try to do. The other reason is that most people have the same time constraints that i do and are not spending as much time reading blogs as they are keeping up with their facebook and twitter accounts.
So, if you still want to follow my updates, i encourage you to follow me on twitter - it's where i do the most damage on a regular basis :). If you don't have an account, go ahead and take a step off the deep end and dive into the 21st century - like it or not, twitter and facebook is simply the way people communicate anymore.  Look forward to chatting with you - follow me here http://twitter.com/LeavingTheGray

No comments: